PASHA Holding invites relevant candidates to fill the position of Junior Analyst within Macroeconomic Research department
- Maintaining regular statistical database required for economic and market analysis;
- Pre-processing of data, statistical and economic analysis of the updated database;
- Working closely with data scientists on a number of indicators that are currently being applied as well as ensuring regular updating of relevant indices;
- Updating established models, tracking dependencies between variables and formulating appropriate proposals for changes;
- Running simple model for projecting main macro indicators and important business or market drivers;
- Researching relevant international experience and summarizing in the form of written reports;
- Maintaining regular economic and financial sector analysis of the countries of operations, namely AZE, GEO, TUR.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Master degree in Economics, abroad educational endeavour or PhD is an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs and statistical forecasting software;
- Basic modelling skills, familiarity with E-views, R Studio, Stata etc;
- 1 year of professional experience in the field;
- Writing and speaking proficiency in Azerbaijani and English, Russian or Turkish is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.