PASHA Holding invites candidates to fill the position of Data Governance Manager.
- Setup the data governance organization and clarify roles and responsibilities of senior management, the data governance officer, business and divisions across the firm;
- Develop policies, procedures and standards on data management, data classification, data quality, cross-company data transfer;
- Maintain policies, procedures and standards;
- Work with Strategic Assets to implemented policies, procedures and standards at their organization;
- Establish data governance performance evaluation mechanism, generate reports and present data governance progress regularly, and escalate potential issues to the management;
- Communicate and collaborate with business and divisions to implement data governance framework and roadmap;
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills; track record of successful delivery of complex programs, ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders;
- Experience in building processes and policies (not necessary related to Data Governance) from scratch and then their implementation and control across the organization;
- 7+ years of experience within change management, audit or risk function with passion for learning something new. Excellent leadership and managerial skills. Ability to effectively direct and upskill junior members of the team
- Clear, concise communications and being able to translate technical jargon into business understandings;
- Individual who can drive project decisions and navigate issues across multiple teams;
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian;
- We don’t expect candidates to have experience in Data Governance, however we are looking for people with Change Management, Audit or Risk backgrounds.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required good to have:
- Knowledge of Data Governance tools would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of reporting and analytics tools such as Tableau and PowerBI would be an advantage;
- Availability of Project Management certificates is beneficial;
- Working knowledge of MS Suite;
- Knowledge of Finance/Insurance market is preferable;
- Knowledge of Data Governance Policies & Procedures, Data Quality Dimensions / concepts, data bases and data base concepts.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.