PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Accountant.
Requirements for Accountant:
- Check the accuracy and match the invoices, purchase orders, contracts, statements and other supporting documents, communicate with vendors for the uncertainties occurred, correspond to all vendor enquiries;
- Review verified employee expense reports and pay them in regard with the requests for advances;
- Keep track of payments to suppliers when due and charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries, control expenses.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and prepare the analysis of accounts;
- Provide supporting documentation for audits;
- Maintain vendor files;
- Provide support to Chief Accountant especially in month end closures;
- To enter transactions on the ERP platform;
- To make payments to foreign and local service providers and payments to budget
- To analyze and control application of taxes on invoices created in Accounting program for making payments to foreign and local service providers;
- To calculate WHT for preparation and submission of WHT reports;
- To verify and confirm compliance of taxes based on the Tax Code requirements mentioned in contracts’, taxes and payments term;
- To prepare necessary reports at the request of the management, the implementation of the assigned tasks
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani and English, Russian is a plus.
- Analytical thinking;
- Team work and collaboration skills;
- Result oriented;
- Accurate and timely execution of tasks;
- Positive personality features like responsibility, accuracy, precision and reliability.
- The ability to work in ERP programs
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.