PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Business Group Analyst.
- Prepare materials for senior leadership (periodic/ad hoc)
- Prepare materials for SteerCo & ExCo (presentation & talking points)
- Participate & minute meetings with partner organizations
Research & Finance:
- Financial analysis including financial modelling, sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Identify insights by analyzing performance updates, research papers, and presentations
- Screening list of startup ideas and support evaluation of each idea for strategic fit
- Managing relations with assets, streams and/or external startups
- Provide analytical support to strategic planning and monitoring process
- Conduct periodic stream-specific research and communicate summary of findings
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated aptitude for data & analytics, e-commerce or innovation
- Exceptional analytical, financial modelling and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit: “Business Group Analyst”
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Put “Business Group Analyst” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the 31 October, 2020.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.