PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of PMO Senior Specialist.
- To develop and update Project Management methodology and processes;
- To monitor/track status of SAs strategic and CC function specific projects;
- To manage and/or support strategic projects at Corporate Center;
- To support the development of PASHA Group PMO tools;
- To support increase project management capability within the Group;
- To plan, organize and facilitate SteerCo meetings (Preparation, analysis and submission of the strategic projects updates to SteerCo members);
- Keep records of Group SteerCo committee, maintain meeting minutes and follow up the implementation of the decisions.
- Conduct Post Project evaluation;
- To provide status reports to line management on PMO issues;
- Take full responsibility for the management and delivery of the projects;
- Provide day to day management, coordination and supervision of the project, its human and financial resources;
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project;
- Ensure that all projects under his/her management are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- To develop and update operational management processes, guidelines and tools;
- Supervise and report the implementation of the annual Operational Plan;
- Plan, organize and facilitate Operational Review meetings
- To provide status reports to line management on Operational Management issues;
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant fields;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Project Management or related area;
- Strong business analysis skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and project management related software;
- Good knowledge of Azeri, English, Russian and preferably Turkish
- Written and spoken communication skills.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to email@example.com;
- Put “PMO Senior specialist” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by August 12, 2018.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.