PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Financial Reporting Senior Specialist within Group Finance department.
- Preparation of quarterly, half-year and annual standalone financial reports;
- Preparation of annual consolidated financial reports;
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues;
- Provide assistance and support during financial statements audits and internal control reviews;
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements and international financial reporting standards;
- Supervise international accounting and issue identification and resolution;
- Prepare the MIS reports and respective presentations;
- Support internal reporting system development process and maintain continuous improvement of the last;
- Comply with accounting policies/procedures and internal control documentation;
- Perform other ad hoc tasks delegated by a supervisor.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting;
- 3-4 years of professional experience in financial reporting function;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English, Azerbaijani, Russian is advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit: “Financial Reporting Senior Specialist”
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Put “Financial Reporting Senior Specialist” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the 7th of August, 2018.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.