PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Strategy Management Senior Specialist.
- Proactively participate in formulation of the whole Group’s Corporate, Business and Functional strategies;
- Performing periodical external and internal environment analysis in order to support Group’s Strategy execution;
- Leading, executing and supporting strategic projects for the Group;
- Based on opportunities defined propose ideas on new business opportunities;
- Strategy tracking and monitoring through established channel and tools: Strategy Review meeting, Scorecards, Reports etc.;
- Provide structured problem-solving processes and project management skills to strategic projects;
- Design and develop recommendations on key findings and analysis to key stakeholders;
- Participate and lead writing Strategy Management related Group wide policy and procedures;
- Drive strategy and design operating models and how we do optimization and what the direction would be;
- Coordinate work of Strategy Committees within Group’s Strategic Assets;
- Close cooperation with Strategic Assets of the Group and external consultants;
- Conduct trainings to internal customers: share strategy supervision and evaluation knowledge with internal customers increasing understanding of the process;
- Support yearly operational planning process within Corporate Center.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience in strategic planning or consulting;
- Track record in independently management of strategic projects (is an advantage);
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, high-volume environment;
- The ability to analyze data and to solve complex problem in a dynamic environment;
- Comfort with multiple simultaneous task and projects;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for creativity;
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity;
- Excellent written and spoken communication abilities and strong presentation skills;
- Being able to work with a team;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of English and Azerbaijani languages, knowledge of Russian language is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Strategy management related certification is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Put “Strategy management senior specialist” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the July 22, 2018.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates
ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and
will be invited to interview.