PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Risk Specialist within Group Risk Management Department.
- Using quantitative tools and techniques develop analytical methods and models that assess the market, credit, insurance and operational risks of PASHA Holding’s insurance companies;
- Closely communicate and liaise with risk teams of insurance companies for development and implementation of provisioning model, calculation of actuarial reserves and methodologies;
- Provide analysis of trends and factors impacting underwriting results to determine action plans;
- Management of internal reporting based on the output of the internal risk models;
- Identification of risk indicators/controls and define data /metrics used to measure risk;
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to drive risk program forward/ over hurdles by facilitating changes where appropriate.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics or Cybernetics;
- Two years Insurance related experience;
- Strong analytical writing skills;
- Advanced data management and analysis skills;
- Proficiency in VBA and knowledge of SQL is desirable;
- FRM and/or Actuary license would be an advantage.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to email@example.com;
- Put “Risk Specialist” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the February 28, 2018.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates
ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and
will be invited to interview.