PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Accountant.
Requirements for Accountant:
- Check the accuracy and match the invoices, purchase orders, contracts, statements and
other supporting documents, communicate with vendors for the uncertainties occurred,
correspond to all vendor enquiries;
- Review verified employee expense reports and pay them in regard with the requests for
- Keep track of payments to suppliers when due and charge expenses to accounts and cost
centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries, control expenses;
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and prepare the analysis of accounts;
- Provide supporting documentation for audits;
- Maintain vendor files;
- Provide support to Chief Accountant especially in month end closures.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Minimum 3 years of professioan experience in the field;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani and English, Russian is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Put “Accountant” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the 15 August, 2017.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates
ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and
will be invited to interview.