PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Training and Development Manager.
- Developing a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for the local target audiences and
incorporate within training plan;
- Identifying training and development needs within an organization;
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes;
- Assist in organization of an effective employee orientation programmes;
- Organization of in-house and external courses;
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees;
- Contributing to the identification and creation process of new learning opportunities
outside the classroom, such as using multi-media devices, e-learning, etc.;
- Measuring training impact by creating and implementing multi-level evaluations;
- Assisting in the maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS);
- Actively participating in projects on various issues as needed;
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining
- Networks with key contacts, training provider, head of departments, etc.;
- Leveraging communications strategy to drive program participation and engagement.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related area;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in learning and development required in managerial role;
- HR qualification can be an advantage;
- Understanding of internal training center concepts;
- Experience in managing projects can be an advantage;
- Experience in writing training related policies;
- İnterpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels;
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow to inform and advise others clearly;
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills;
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas;
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and
to meet deadlines and objectives.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to email@example.com;
- Put “Group Training and Development Manager” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the 31 March, 2017.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates
ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and
will be invited to interview.