PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Business Group Junior Analyst.
The Junior Analyst will:
- Make research and data mining for Business Group needs;
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports and presentations on banking and insurance SA’s and industry;
- Support Business Group Associates in their day to day activities.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Management preferred;
- Above average Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Fluent in English and Azeri;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Understanding of financial analysis.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit: “Business Group Junior Analyst”:
- CV to email@example.com;
- Put “Business Group Junior Analyst” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the 30 June 2017.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.