PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Senior Auditor within Group's Strategic Assets (bank and insurance companies).
- Conduct audit, further audit and special audit projects assigned according to the approved Annual Audit Plan and the Audit Committee's instruction;
- Assess the effectiveness of risk management, monitoring and management processes carried out within the audit project;
- Supervise the work of employees under his/her subordination under audit project;
- Assist in the development of reports on audit results;
- Assist in the development of the work program for the audit project;
- Ensure the implementation of audit procedures to identify shortcomings within the audit project;
- Ensure accuracy, quality and effectiveness in the developed reports;
- Assist in the development of summary reports on the activities of the Internal Audit Department per instruction of the Director of Internal Audit Department;
- Assist in the development of scope and timing report for audit (Retain management);
- Participate in the evaluation of the work of employees under his/her subordination within the involved audit project;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Project Manager and Director of the Internal Audit Department.
Experience, Competencies, and Skills Required:
- Higher economic or legal education (at least four years of experience in related fields in case of high education in other fields);
- Relevant work experience: Overall over 4 years experience with over 3 years in audit-related positions;
- Preference will be given to the candidates with relevant professional qualifications CIA / CFSA / ACCA / CPA / CIMA / CISA / CFA (L1);
- Knowledge of relevant sector and business processes to conduct audit procedures;
- Knowledge of the normative and legal documents drawn up by the executive body regulating banking and insurance sectors is desirable;
- Analytical and communication skills;
- Computer literacy and ability to work with relevant software (MS Windows products).
- Available for business trips;
- Excellent command of Business English and Azerbaijani languages;
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Put “Senior Auditor” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by March 06, 2020.
Attention: The candidates will go through an initial CV screening review. Those candidates who succeed based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.