PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Leading Auditor within Group's Strategic Assets (bank and insurance companies).
- Participate in audit, further audit and special audit projects assigned according to the approved Annual Audit Plan and the Audit Committee's instruction;
- Perform high-level audit procedures to identify supervision deficiencies;
- Support the Project Manager in the development of the audit report;
- Assist in the development of the work program for the audit project;
- Implement audit procedures defined under the audit project (conduct interviews with business process owners, collect information from the audit body, analyze the information obtained, etc.) and periodically report to the Project Manager about the identified shortcomings;
- Develop a case report on analyzes and interviews conducted during fieldwork;
- Participate in the development of reports on audit projects;
- Monitoring of the implementation of the Action Plan developed by the Company Management to eliminate the identified deficiencies and shortcomings;
- Assist in the development of summary reports on the activities of the Internal Audit Department per instruction of the Director of Internal Audit Department;
- Assist in the development of scope and timing report for audit (Retain management);
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Project Manager and Director of the Internal Audit Department.
Experience, Competencies, and Skills Required:
- Higher economic or legal education (at least four years of experience in related fields in case of high education in other fields);
- Relevant work experience: Overall over 4 years experience with over 2 years in audit-related positions;
- Preference will be given to the candidates with relevant professional qualifications CIA / CFSA / ACCA / CPA / CIMA / CISA / CFA (L1);
- Knowledge of relevant sector and business processes to conduct audit procedures;
- Knowledge of the normative and legal documents drawn up by the executive body regulating banking and insurance sectors is preferred;
- Analytical and communication skills;
- Computer literacy and ability to work with relevant software (MS Windows products);
- Available for business trips;
- Excellent command of Business English and Azerbaijani languages;
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to email@example.com;
- Put “Leading Auditor” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by March 06, 2020.
Attention: The candidates will go through an initial CV screening review. Those candidates who succeed based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.