PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Auditor within Group's Strategic Assets (bank and insurance companies).
- Participate in audit, further audit and special audit projects assigned according to the approved Annual Audit Plan and the Audit Committee's instruction;
- Assist in the implementation of mid-level audit procedures to identify supervision deficiencies;
- Implement audit procedures in the defined field under audit project (collect information from the audit body, analyze the information obtained, etc.) and periodically report to the Project Manager about the identified shortcomings;
- Develop a case report on analyzes and interviews conducted during fieldwork;
- Monitoring of the implementation of the Action Plan developed by the Company Management to eliminate the identified deficiencies and shortcomings;
- Assist in the development of scope and timing report for audit (Retain management);
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Project Manager and Director of the Internal Audit Department.
Experience, Competencies, and Skills Required:
- Higher economic or legal education (at least four years of experience in related fields in case of high education in other fields);
- Relevant work experience: Over 1 year;
- Preference will be given to the candidates with relevant professional qualifications CIA / CFSA / ACCA / CPA / CIMA / CISA / CFA (L1);
- Knowledge of audit field;
- Analytical and communication skills;
- Computer literacy and ability to work with relevant software (MS Windows products).
- Available for business trips;
- Excellent command of Business English and Azerbaijani languages;
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Put “Auditor” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by March 06, 2020.
Attention: The candidates will go through an initial CV screening review. Those candidates who succeed based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.