PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Accountant.
Requirements for Accountant:
- Check the accuracy and match the invoices, purchase orders, contracts, statements and other supporting documents, communicate with vendors for the uncertainties occurred, correspond to all vendor enquiries;
- Review verified employee expense reports and pay them in regard with the requests for advances;
- Keep track of payments to suppliers when due and charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries, control expenses.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and prepare the analysis of accounts;
- Provide supporting documentation for audits;
- Maintain vendor files;
- Provide support to Chief Accountant especially in month end closures;
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the field;
- According skills for submission of tax (VAT, WHT, Property etc.) and statistical reports
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani and English, Russian is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Put “Accountant” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the June 13, 2020;
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.