PASHA Holding invites relevant candidates to fill the position of Junior Analyst within Macroeconomic Research department.
Requirements for Analyst:
- Maintaining of regular statistical database required for analysis;
- Pre-processing of data, statistical and economic analysis of the updated database;
- Work closely with data scientists on a number of indicators that are currently being applied as well as ensuring regular updating of relevant indices;
- Updating established models, tracking dependencies between variables and formulating appropriate proposals for changes;
- Researching of relevant international experience on current work and generalizations in the form of written reports.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area, master degree is an advantage;
- Basic modelling skills, familiarity with E-views, R Studio, Stata etc;
- 1 year of professional experience in the field;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Proficiency in Azerbaijani and English, Russian is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Put “Junior Analyst” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the January 31, 2020.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.