PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Procurement Manager.
Requirements for Procurement Manager:
- Coordinate group wide procurement best practices, initiatives, facilitate synergy and consolidation opportunities;
- Design, develop, implement, update and align group wide procurement policy, procedures and guidelines;
- Manage current procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organizational value and efficiency;
- Develop a centralized procurement program that will add value and efficiency to the organization;
- Implement supplier pre-qualification procedures and maintain, update centralized vendor list;
- Facilitate group wide procurement demand formation, collection and initiate demand standardization
- Constantly monitor group wide purchases, adopt sourcing strategies, initiate procurement partnerships and identify cost optimization opportunities
- Review market/vendor list regularly and various information from available resources, keep abreast of market conditions, pricing and new suppliers
- Negotiate to secure advantageous terms, maintain profitable supply and optimum value for money, assess total costs of purchase, expand contacts and communicate with vendors, suppliers, contractors, subsidiaries and etc.
- Develop and implement procurement related training programs for the procurement teams
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory and overall 10 years experience in procurement area;
- Experience with sourcing and procurement and building a vendor program;
- Result-oriented and metrics-driven;
- Good analytical and organizational skills;
- Good leadership capabilities, finance fundamentals knowledge and ability thinking strategically;
- Good negotiation and communication skills;
- Consulting experience;
- Knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent level of MS Office (MS Excel & MS Power Point), Procurement ERPs and Market place;
- CIPS is an advantage;
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit: “Procurement Manager”
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Put “Procurement Specialist” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the January 31, 2020.
Attention: Candidatures not eligible for the requirements of this position, not following the above rules or applied after the deadline will not be considered.