PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Financial Analyst with in Investment and Projects department.
- Review and analyze various information from financial statements and business plans to create inputs for financial models and valuations;
- Analyze market for new business opportunities, economic trends, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures;
- Participate in monitoring of investment operations;
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders/partners and maintain business relationships;
- Assist in preparation of Investment Memorandums;
- Preparation of presentations on existing and potential investments for Investment Committee meetings;
- Valuation of businesses and companies.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Management;
- CFA Level 1 is an advantage;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience, 1 of them in related function;
- Financial Statement Analysis, Company valuation;
- Analytical skills and strategic awareness;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to coordinate due diligences on any potential investment opportunities;
- Fluency in Azeri and English; Russian and Turkish are plus;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to email@example.com;
- Put “Financial Analyst” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the 19 February, 2017.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.