PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Associate within Business Group.
The Associate will:
- Conduct continuous monitoring of PASHA Holding’s banks’ and/or insurance companies performances both in Azerbaijan and abroad based on regular reporting and inform the Business Group Director of trends in performances, risks associated with activities and any other issues;
- Liaise with the banks and/or insurance companies to ensure the timely implementation of the decisions of the Supervisory Boards and/or the Committees reporting to the Supervisory Boards in the banks and/or insurance companies;
- Liaise with Group Functions within the Holding (such as Finance, Risk Management, HR, Audit, IT, PMO etc.) with regard to set up and implementation at the Holding’s banks and/or insurance companies level of various projects/decisions/methodologies;
- Monitor the banks and/or insurance companies, the banking industry and regulatory agencies for potential changes which may affect the banks and/or insurance companies’ business needs;
- Conduct required ad-hoc analysis within the tasks given by Business Group Director;
- Ensure the quality and timely preparation of the Business Plans and Budgets of Business SA’s;
- The execution of Business Group Director’s instructions/joint decisions (with SA’s management or Group functions) on a timely basis and report to Business Group Director in case of delays or inconsistencies, i.e. project management function for Business Group Director.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Management;
- 3-4 years of professional experience in Banking and/or Insurance;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills;
- CFA level 2 is a preference;
- Good knowledge of English, Azerbaijani and Russian languages;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to email@example.com;
- Put “Business Group Associate” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the 15 August 2017.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.