PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Payroll Specialist within Group HR and Administrativedepartment.
- Maintain Company payroll;
- Administer benefits programs such as life, compulsory and health insurance;
- Liaise with group-wide HR reporting on monthly and quarterly basis, analysis of data and preparation of group wide reports and presentations;
- Compile, analyze, and generate customized reports for internal use and for external sources (salary surveys etc.);
- Prepare employment contracts, also to coordinate maintenance of electronic and hard copy HR documentation database;
- Prepare all statutory reports, decrees etc;
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding related policies, procedures, and programs;
- Act in compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and to assist in ensuring policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance;
- Prepare contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms;
- Participate in projects providing good analytical support and also technical support such as preparation of presentation.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance;
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in payroll administration;
- Fluent Azerbaijani, English and Russian;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office,knowledge of SAP as a plus;
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to email@example.com;
- Put “Payroll Specialist” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by January 28, 2019.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview