PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Administrative Specialist.
- Carry out office purchasing in line with the internally established procedure;
- Responsible for gathering and review vendors proposals;
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level;
- Anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies;
- Maintain vendors invoices;
- Data entry to SAP;
- Work with Legal department on suppliers service contracts;
- Organize employees' business trips;
- Preparation of necessary administrative reports and providing them to department Director;
- Ensure the office runs smoothly by completing maintenance requirements;
- Monitor the Reception area;
- Event organizations – arrangement any office related events;
- Assist in any other administrative issues;
- Organize and maintain file system, scan invoices/documents for electronic storage, and files correspondence and other records;
- At least 2 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization;
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy;
- Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;;
- Organizational skills, ability to perform in a professional manner; ;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Use office equipment (fax, copier, shredder, binder);
- Fluency in Azeri, English and Russian.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Put “Administrative Specialist” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the November 29, 2018.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.