PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Quantitative Modeling Specialist within Group Risk Management department.
- Designing and implementing high quality risk model application components/frameworks;
- Building applications using existing or new components/frameworks;
- Actively investigating to improve quality of model either new or existing;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is kept at the highest priority.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Math / Physics / Computer Science / Econometrics;
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in related filed;
- Proficiency in the use of Python and/or R and/or MATLAB; SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of modelling, highly numeric, advanced data analysis and statistical modelling skills developed during academic studies and career;
- Strong analytical thinking skills;
- Experience with Front-end or Back-end coding is desirable;
- Experience with Hadoop, Tensorflow, PyTorch, MXNet, Torch is desirable;
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Put “Quantitative Modeling Specialist” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by February 10, 2019.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.