PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Economist.
- To maintain regular economic and financial sector analysis of the countries of operations, namely Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey;
- To conduct good command of working with country statistics databases, additionally, to address requests by searching in System of National Accounts;
- To provide internal and external stakeholders with necessary data and analysis;
- To form and run simple model for projecting main macro indicators and important business or market drivers;
- To support and assist Strategic Assets in implementation of methodology with respect to IFRS-9;
- To assist in defining macro & regulatory triggers for formulation of stress-testing scenarios and communication of scenarios in accordance with timeframe set in relevant process.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Master’s degree in Economics, abroad educational endeavour or PhD is an advantage;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs and statistical forecasting sotwares;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Writing and speaking proficiency in Azerbaijani and English, Russian or Turkish is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to email@example.com;
- Put “Economist” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the November 15, 2018.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.