PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of CSR and Branding Assistant within Government Relations and CSR department.
- Assisting in organizing of internal CSR projects;
- Collaborating with CSR team members to organize the internal Team-building events;
- Closely involving in projects that are part of the Department's Operational Plan;
- Participating in the promotion of brand in accordance with the internal processes;
- Organizing meetings with guests and members of Strategic Assets;
- Monitoring the operational plans of an organization and reporting regularly.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Humanities, Master’s degree is a plus;
- Up to 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent Azerbaijani, English and Russian (both in written and oral);
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point):
- Experience on Social Responsibility Projects / NGO / Organization of Events is a plus;
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV to email@example.com;
- Put “CSR and Branding Assistant” in the subject line;
- CVs should be sent by the January 31, 2019.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.