PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Risk Senior Specialist within Group Risk Management department.
Risk Senior Specialist will:
* Development and maintenance of insurance risk pricing framework/ model;
* Assist in quarterly actuarial reserving reviews;
* Assist in the use of insurance risk pricing models;
* Provide effective actuarial support to underwriters;
* Contribute to the production of the business forecast;
* Development of internal model of calculation of actuarial reserves and assist in validating the internal Model;
* Provide analysis of trends and factors impacting Underwriting results to determine action plans;
* Recommend and book reserves, evaluating adequacy of loss, ALAE, and ULAE reserves, identifying loss trends;
* Forecast and interpret underwriting results to aid management in planning;
* Oversee the production of progress reports in improving profitability and implementation of business initiatives.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
* Bachelor's degree in related area;
* Actuary accreditation;
* Minimum 5years of professional experience, 3 of them in function;
* Strong analytical skills;
* Strong communication skills;
* Good knowledge of Azerbaijani and English; knowledge of Russian is an advantage;
* Good knowledge of Excel and other Office programs.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
* CV to email@example.com;
* Put "Risk Senior Specialist" in the subject line;
* CVs should be sent by the 31 January, 2017.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.