Founded in 1874 as Azerbaijan Savings Bank, Kapital Bank is one of Azerbaijan’s largest banks serving more than three million customers. Headquartered in Baku, Bank has a large footprint of 90 branches covering the whole country. The Bank's customer base is also steadily increases: more than 22,000 legal entities and more than 3 million individuals.
Kapital Bank has the highest rating among privately owned local banks.
Moodys Investors Service:
- Long-term rating for deposits in foreign currencies - “Ba3”
- Short-term ratings for operations in AZN - "NP"
- Financial support rating - “E+”
Standard & Poor's:
- Long-term rating for loans - “BB-/B”
- Short-term rating for loans - “BB-/B”
- Outlook - “Stable”